Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Till Little Miss Red Riding Hood

As soon as Wolf began to feel
That he would like a decent meal
He went an knocked on Grandma's door.
When Grandma opened it, she saw
The sharp white teeth the horrid grin.
And Wolf said, May I come in?
Poor Grandma was terrified.
He's going to eat me up! She cried.
And she was absolutely right.
He ate her up in one big bite.
But Grandma was small and tough.
And Wolf wailed, That's not enough!
I haven't yet begun to feel
That I have had a decent meal!
He ran around the kitchen yelping,
I've got to have a another helping.

Then added with a frightful leer,
I'm therefore going to wait right here
Till Little Miss Red Riding Hood
Comes home from walking in the wood.

He quickly put on Grandma's clothes,
Of course he hadn't eaten those.
He dressed himself in coat and hat.
He put on shoes, and after that,
He even brushed and curled his hair,
Then sat himself in Grandma's chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment