Monday, June 20, 2011

strange dream

I had a dream that I wrote a diary in English yesterday, so I'm trying to write something diary in English now, but its very difficult to me, you know... I wrote a lot that in my dream even though I can't write a lot in real life. Moreover, I try to write this diary without translate software. That's why there are many mistakes in my diary. Sorry about that for readers.

So? what is the topic today? okay, I've just finished conversation with my roomie who is Chinese girl actually. She is very kind, and she always talk to me and gives me some fruits especially strawberry because these are her's dinner. She tries to lose her weight and wants to be skinny. I know that every girls wanna be a skinny girl. Every guys don't like too much skinny girls though. I want girls to know that things.

New summer semester begins tomorrow. I really don't wanna go to summer classes...because my classes are only English classes. I'm so nervous now. And another reason is what that is morning class at 8 A.M. at Northpoint where is very far away from my apartment. It takes 30 minutes
I guess. Therefore, I have to take a shuttle bus so early. I'm not good morning person, so I worry about that.haha In addition, we have many many homework that are essay, reading books, and presentations.

hmmm, this diary is soooo boring,,, I have to write a diary in English sometimes... okay then time to sleep. seeya!

No comments:

Post a Comment