Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer semester!

Today is the beginning of the summer semester! I had my first LA(Liberal arts) class today, but I was late...I hate the shuttle bus...please come to the bus stop on time... btw, the LA108 was super hard for me...we got some HW and we have to write an essay for the next class..It's too soon...oooh poor me... I'm gonna die... so, I looked around Fisherman's Wharf for an hour because I wanted to escape from reality...and I met a magician who came from Las Vegas. He suddenly showed me some trump magics and he said, give me tips! oh shoot,,, however the landscape was a beautiful and, it was a sunny day today. I really like the Northpoint building, which is far from my place though.



Don't eat too much WASABI!! お悔やみ申し上げます。3 days left!!! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment